Friday, December 10, 2010

Banana & White Chocolate!

Since its my first blog post, I decided to post something relevant to what I like....

Lets just say I enjoy baking....a LOT! I didnt take long to decide to bake this batch of muffins. After all, muffins arent really my thing anyway. Some say muffins are sick cuz they are an uglier version for cupcakes (my favourite thing). And yes I totally agree. But come to think of it, have a look at some muffins on google. Its what I did and I actually felt SAD to see them so plain and UNliked.. =(

And so I had that sudden urge for some bananas + white chocolate. What else can be done with those 2 heavenly like foods besides muffins? Come on.... bananas + white chocolate = PerfectMatch <3 It tasted like they were just made to be eaten together I have to say..

Googled for a no mess no stress muffin recipe and went out for a short shopping to get those stuffs. Basic stuffs e.g flour, eggs, sugar, banana, white chocolate, bla bla bla... Simple to get, simple to bake, and fastest to finish! I think this would be an appropriate day to bake these muffins, since spm just ended yesterday and the weather today is awesome. Definitely not a good day to stress about anything.

So I got these babies done, sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed my comfort food....


TADAAA!!! Ugly muffins made pretty~
just a close up shot of 'em...they looked a lil plain at first. So I glazed them with melted white chocolate...mmmmm~

So these muffins are gonna be tried tomorrow...I shall post a picture of their reaction then =P heheee

No comments:

Post a Comment